Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Challenging Myself!

Well, I decided to join the "Blogger Wagon"!  So many of my friends blog and I love reading all of their post.  So I am hoping by blogging, it will motivate me to follow thru with my next challenge for myself.  So we are constantly dieting, but I have to face it, I am not 20 anymore and it just doesn't go away like it use to.  Anyone that truely knows me, knows that I DO NOT eat vegetables, so just dieting is very hard for me.  Walking at the park is just so boring and I can't run because for some reason I am not coordinated enough to run and breathe at the same time.  I started taking Water Aerobics and I really enjoy that, but I am really looking forward to taking Muay Thai Kickboxing at TDA.  Ok, for those that do not know what TDA is, it stands for Tactical Defense Academy.  And yes, I am fortunate enough to be working there also.  I see all of these buff, lean girls & guys coming in there and I decided that I can do it too.  Stop laughing!  I saw pictures at my 10year High School Reunion and I can't believe I thought I was fat back then.  I would kill to look like that again!!!  I am not doing this for anyone else, but myself.  There's no wedding, no reunion, and no trip in my future.  But I decided that "All I want for Xmas" this year is to feel 10yrs younger and look it too.  :)  Wish me luck & I will keep you all posted on the progress.  If anyone has any ideas how I can cook vegetables where I will not taste what I am eating, I am willing to try it.  Send it to me.    If you interested in taking the class with me, check out the website and come by and try out the class.  http://tacticaldefense.weebly.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment